Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.1.1
Please execute consistency test case #9 from page http://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Test+Scenarios, i.e.
(1) Stop OpenDJ
(2) Open existing user "u3" and change fullname=u3b + Save it
(3) Open "u3" and change fullname=u3c, givenname=u3c + Save it
(4) Start OpenDJ
(5) Run reconciliation task on OpenDJ (and suspend it after finishing)
The errorneous result is following:
(1) In reconciliation task details there is an error:
Could not apply modifications to account on the resource: Localhost OpenDJ (no extension schema) (OID:ef2bc95b-76e0-48e2-86d6-3d4f02d3e1a2), because resource is unreachable. Modifications will be applied when the resource goes online: Adding attribute values failed: Adding attribute values failed
(displayed as HANDLER_ERROR, which is another problem)
(2) On OpenDJ there is a user "u3" with CommonName="u3b" (it should be u3c instead)
In the meanwhile (when OpenDJ was down), the AccountShadow for u3 contained only the first modification, not both ones...