1. creating user (New User), filling:
- assigning organization
- adding resource account(s)
2. default user template computes the user/name attribute as follows:
- if employeeType == 'Vendor' (this is true)
- get users organizations, take the first (assumption: user will be in one organization, or we get any of them)
- get the organization name
- user it as user/name: organization + '.' + familyName
3. resource computes icfs:name as:
This should end with creating user such as "company.lastname" and account "CN=company.lastname_a,OU=Administrators,..."
But account "CN=lastname_a,OU=Administrators,..." is created.