Affects Version/s: 3.0 (Newton)
Fix Version/s: 3.1 (Sinan)
1. Localhost CSV sync sample is used with small modifications, see below
2. user is created in midPoint using liveSync
3. role is assigned to the user - user is provisioned
4. synchronization action "deleted" is extended:
5. the object template contains only one mapping to set user/nickName=DELETED:
6. user is deleted from source CSV (line deleted). User is disabled, other accounts are disabled, object template is processed, nickName is set to DELETED, but attributes givenName and familyName are set to null.
As those are set in the source resource, this must be caused by inbounds.
Setting authoritative to "false" in the inbound mappings in the source CSV resource, e.g.:
does not help...