Affects Version/s: 3.0 (Newton), 3.1 (Sinan)
Fix Version/s: 3.1 (Sinan)
1. iterator is configured in resource (simulated AD):
2. user "alexmurphy" created in midPoint (givenName="Alex", familyName="Murphy")
3. account "cn=Alex Murphy,..." created in CSV manually (NOT through midpoint)
4. edit "alexmurphy" in midPoint, Add account on CSV. Save.
5. account "cn=Alex Murphy,..." is discovered, shadow created; but no provisioning is done for "alexmurphy". After successful save, no account is linked nor created.
6. subsequent editing "alexmurphy" in midPoint and adding account will be ok, because now iteration works (shadow for conflicting account is in repo)
If all accounts are created using midPoint, this will not happen. (Because the shadows are already in repo?)
The same behaviour for Active Directory.