Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: backlog
Configure relations in the system config. Specify which relations are delegation relations, which relations give privileges and which not.
We need three relation types:
- membership: applies membership references, constructions, authorizations. Currently applied to null, manager and meta relations.
- delegation: similar to membership, bud different handling of order. Currently applies to deputy relations.
- general: no implicit handling. May be used in policy rules. Currently applied to approver, owner and all unknown relations.
We also need to decide, which relations are evaluated at:
- Login time
And also this:
- orgstruct: whether relation should be considered for orgstruct processing (parentOrgRef)
- presentation: display name, localization key, etc.