We face the following behavior:
- When uploading XML files manually in the "Import Object" UI page, line breaks in code tags are always preserved (whether we use CDATA declaration or not)
- When we upload XML files via the rest API, lines are garbled (also independently of the presence of a CDATA declaration)
Both uploads should be consistent.
Note: It affects all types of objects
An example is attached with all the files:
- functions.xml: The original function library
- functions-after-manual-upload.xml: The function library as stored in midpoint after manual UI upload
- functions-after-rest-put.xml: The library as stored in midpoint after an http put upload, where the code block has been garbled to a single line.
- put.sh: The upload script as a reference