some of our objectCollections (userType) result in "Couldn't count objects" when used repeatedly, exception seen in log:
com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Alias index for 'employeeType' is more than 100? This probably should not happen.
This can be reproduced using clean midpoint support-4.0 (from today, unmodified config.xml, using internal h2 database)
steps to reproduce:
- upload attached files in numbered order (midpoint.log excluded, of course. For systemconfig I had to add .txt file extension. Using .xml resulted in "An internal error has occurred. Please contact your administrator.")
- login as admin1 (password: Test123)
Click on collection "EmployeeFiltered" (defined in 4-objectcollection-employee-filtered.xml) repeatedly (17 times seems to be required to get the exception)
- The second collection which filters just using employeeType does not throw an exception.
- if admin1 has role superUser assiggned there is no problem any more using "EmployeeFiltered"
- this configuration is a simplified one (e.g. the original objectcollection uses extension-attribute instead of email) but seems to be sufficient to reproduce the issue.