I have a scriptedSQL MSSQL resource working with the old forgerock connector version 126.96.36.199.em3 that I want to migrate to the latest scriptedSQL connector version 2.2.1, but I have found several issues with the documentation/examples :
ScriptedSQL connector page : https://docs.evolveum.com/connectors/connectors/com.evolveum.polygon.connector.scripted.sql.ScriptedSQLConnector/
Information about the migration between 1.x and 2.x connector is insufficient. in addition to "user", "password", required properties :
- "scriptRoots" property is also required : not a big deal, it is easy to understand what it is for.
- "classpath" property is also required. It is not indicated as required in the GUI, but if not set, I get the error com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.ConfigurationException: Configuration error: Missing required 'classpath' configuration property.
The help popup in the GUI says "classpath for use during compilation" but I do not know what to put in there.
Resource example for scriptedSQL connector page : https://docs.evolveum.com/connectors/resources/sql/
- the connector configuration section contains a link to the old forgerock scriptedSQL 1.x connector : https://docs.evolveum.com/connectors/resources/sql/#connector-configuration
- the connector configuration example is valid for the old forgerock scriptedSQL 1.x connector : https://docs.evolveum.com/connectors/resources/sql/#connector-configuration-example
- The resource sample section (https://docs.evolveum.com/connectors/resources/sql/#resource-sample) contains a dead link : https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/tree/master/samples/resources/scriptedsql
midpoint-sample github project page: https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-samples/tree/master/samples/resources/scriptedsql
- The subfolder samples/resources/scriptedsql of the midpoint-samples projects contains examples of groovy script, but some of them seems incomplete, like CreateScript.groovy which contains "// todo fix sample".
- The subfolder samples/resources/scriptedsql of the midpoint-samples projects does not contains a resource.xml example.